Buckley Graeme-multiple choice chess II - PDF FREE Download | Chess e-Books Library

 Buckley Graeme-multiple choice chess II


About the book

Players can use this book to determine if they are realizing their chess potential and performing to the best of their capabilities. With instructive chess games, International Master Graeme Buckley repeatedly poses the question ¿What would you do here?¿ Readers are invited to step into a grandmasters shoes; work out all the relevant tactics and strategies of the game; and select a move out of a possible four choices. A scoring system has been devised which can assess playing strength according to the answers provided. It¿s as simple as that!


*Written by an experienced chess teacher

*Each instructive game carefully selected

*A sure way to increase playing strength


In this book, Author says..

How to Use This Book

I hope you do not object. If I am brief and perhaps slightly cheeky in this book, I will begin by advising that readers can treat Mui Choir Chess2 in a similar way to Chess. This implies that readers will have already examined the material in the first book of his series, and if chat is 30 then all is well and good. However, as 1 re-minded and for new players tying their hand at this ye of book that T hope, young or old, everyone will find that this an, moderative books with plenty of useful advice and it is for both beginner and advanced players.

"The hook can be treated either as a series of exercises or as an informative guide." The form 'guess the next move chess reader cannon be foundering in a possible being wrong this section. I hope anybody pecs Erastssted,1 should also emphasize that the book is treated Of exercises, then safe moves, any moves that do not give away any material are valued more often than not. In  this book: there is more emphasis than in the first back and looking ahead, anticipating the next move, and  caring variarions. I like this wag, and I hope the book contributes ten to accommodate the more lee players.


Download Link 01 - 

Click here to download

Download Link 02 - 

Click here to download

Torrent File Download - 

Click here to download

0 Comments